Temperature & Humidity Monitoring
Introducing Tapawasee, the Sentry monitoring device, capable of monitoring both temperature and humidity during transportation. More than just a data logger, the Tapawasee has an inbuilt 4G modem that connects with the Sentry temperature monitoring platform every 30 minutes to allow you to see what is happening with your shipment. The platform is accessible via web browser or the Sentry App. With its inbuilt Global SIM card, Tapawasee can be used almost anywhere in the world.
The Tapawasee device boasts up to100 days battery power and is simply recharged via a USB lead.
Reports of temperature and humidity data are available through the Sentry temperature monitoring platform or by simply plugging the Tapawasee device into a computer.
Tapawasee is primarily intended for monitoring the transportation of refrigerated products. It also has monitoring application in events and mobile catering.
Features of Tapawasee include:
- Records both temperature and humidity
- Tracks temperatures in real time via web browser and Sentry App
- Adjustable time interval reporting
- Automatically generates PDF report when plugged into computer
- Multiple user access anytime, anywhere via web browser or Sentry App
- Accurate sensor temperature measuring technology
- Works on CAT M1 low power data communications for long battery life
- Rechargeable battery with up to 100 days between charges
- Works almost anywhere in the world with inbuilt Global SIM card
- Capable of monitoring temperatures within the range of -20oC to +60oC
Thousands of applications